You might not have felt the urge to have sex in a while. Maybe it doesn’t feel as good as it used to. Is it stress? Or is it something more than that? Don’t be perplexed, you are not alone.
In some cases, the decrease in sexual enthusiasm can be because of a medical issue. It might happen to just about anyone. Statistics indicate that many women suffer from waning libido. However, the question is how to increase libido in women. After all, a healthy sex life is essential for reducing stress and for developing a healthy relationship with the partner.
In case you are looking to spice up your sex life, it is vital for you to overcome the problems that you are facing. Sleep, diet and also the level of stress plays an extremely significant role in affecting the sexual desire of a woman. In fact, libido can also decline as a side effect of many medicines like antidepressants.
In this article, you will learn some effective ways to boost your libido. You will find out how incorporating a few simple changes in your lifestyle and eating habits will bring back your hot and steamy sex life. Later in this article, we will tell you an effective tip that has helped many women revive their sexual desire in just a few weeks. So, stay tuned.
Let’s see the tips that you need to follow to ignite that lost sexual passion once again:
1. Gulp Down Some Red Wine: The Tipsy Tip On How To Increase Sex Drive In Women
This does not mean that you should get tipsy. When it comes to sexual desire all alcohol in moderation helps, but none have more benefits than red wine. For women, drinking red wine induces more pronounced sex than all the other drinks. Red wine increases the blood flow to the erogenous areas of women.
According to experts, red wine has high amounts of polyphenols, a type of antioxidant. It helps in widening the blood vessels and increases the blood flow to the primary arousal areas, which successively lead to the upsurge in the libido.
Even though effective, you should remember that moderation is the key. If you have too many glasses of red wine, then the other effects of alcohol can take hold such as sleep, lethargy or urinal urge.
All of these can lead to a less pleasurable experience. The perfect amount would be to have two glasses of red wine. So, have red wine before bed and experience the combined positive effects of sex and alcohol.
[adsanity id=”66647″ align=”alignnone” /]
2. Exercise Makes You Energetic And Stimulates Sex Hormones
Physical activity improves blood flow to the brain. Besides, workout provides a potent mood-stimulating effect that is extremely necessary for sexual health. Exercise is the most irrefutable way to encourage the mood-boosting neurotransmitters like norepinephrine and serotonin.
Here are a few effective tips that you should know regarding exercises:
- Cardiovascular Exercises: Cardios increase sex drive in women. They reduce stress and also the level of cortisol, which has a direct impact on your sex drive. These workouts increase the blood to various parts of the body, including the sexual organs.
- Sexual Imaginations: One cannot throw aside the significance of mental aspect to gain a healthy libido. Imagined social situations, erotic stories, and unstructured fantasies have the ability to increase sexual desire in women. Nonetheless, the unstructured fantasy seemed to be the most effective one.
- Deep Breathing: Practice deep breathing exercises. Studies have shown that breathing exercises help increase the oxygen level to the various organs of the body including the reproductive organs. It also improves the blood circulation towards the genitals.
- Kegels: Working out the pelvic muscles is a dynamic way to improve your sexual experience. This workout is known as Kegels. They work to strengthen the muscles of the lower abdomen.
- Get Some Sunlight: If you feel a lack of sexual motivation, go out and soak in the sunlight. Getting out and taking a walk in the sun is one of the best methods to enhance your libido. Sunlight increases alertness and thus stimulates the production of energy by manufacturing vitamin D.
3. Kick the Habit of Smoking: It Kills Your Libido
Did you know that lighting cigarettes every day will not only damage your lungs, but also your sex life? It is true. Smoking affects female sexuality.
Women smokers suffer from diminished blood flow so they suffer from reduced sexual arousal due to restricted blood flow. Besides, smoking works to harden the blood vessels around the sexual organs like the vagina and clitoris and decreases the pleasure for sex.
That’s not all. Keep reading to discover other easy methods to increase libido in women.
4. Reduce Your Weight: Fat Affects The Stimulation Of Sex Hormones
There are a lot of overweight men and women who complain about a lack of sex drive. Do not let your weight diminish your libido. When you have excessive body fat, it affects the production of estrogen as well as testosterone, both of which are sex hormones. When the body doesn’t get the sex hormones that it needs to increase your sex urge, you suffer from low libido.
In addition, many women lose their sexual confidence when they put on weight. It is best to follow a balanced diet and maintain a healthier weight in order to enjoy fulfilled sex with your partner. Read more about the role of diet in the next tip.
5. The Healing Tip On How To Increase A Woman’s Libido: Eat Nutritious Food To Improve Your Sexual As Well As Overall Health
Eating healthy and nutritious food can improve your sex life dramatically. Optimal functioning of the nervous system, healthy level of hormones, and unobstructed blood flow to the pelvic area of the body is quite necessary for the effective sexual performance. You can achieve a healthier body by eating the right foods. Follow these tips:
- Include Fish: Fish is the main source of Omega-3 fatty acids. These are essential fats that you should obtain from food. Omega-3s can thwart your negative mood and boost libido. Eating Omega-3 rich fish like herring, salmon, lake trout, salmon and mackerel can be helpful.
- Fruits and Vegetables: These healthy foods provide antioxidants that are vital for female sex drive. You should include berries, sweet potatoes, dark leafy vegetables and tomatoes into your d