By now, you already know that your area down south is elastic and capable of expansion. This explains why it expands, then goes back to its original size during intercourse. This is also the reason why it is capable of expanding up to 10 centimeters during pregnancy.
Think about this: if you stretch a rubber constantly, then there is a possibility that it might lose its elasticity. Does the concept apply to your vadge, too? There is a possibility.
Don’t worry. There are vagina tightening methods available to help restore your precious possession to its original state. Before that, here are 15 important facts you should know about vaginal tightening.
1. Getting to Know Vaginal Tightening a Little Bit More
First, let’s define some terms.
Vagina tightening is a type of procedure that tightens your pelvic muscles to achieve or maintain a certain degree of elasticity of your PC muscles. The main objective is to tighten your vagina, which became loose due to aging and vaginal birth.
Keep in mind it is the pelvic floor muscles and not the vagina that is loose. Therefore, if you want to know how to keep it tight down there, then you need to target the right PC muscles that surround both the vagina and the vaginal wall; hence, when your pelvic floor muscle is tight, everything else inside stays in place.
If you are one of the thousands of women who are looking for vagina tightening home remedies, be sure to keep reading.
2. Face the Culprit: Main Reasons for Loose Vagina
Let’s say it’s the other way around. Instead of tight pelvic floor muscles, you may feel that you are not tight enough down south and have considered a vagina tightening procedure. Before you do so, you should understand what causes this issue first.
There are three main reasons:
- Aging – This biological and natural process is a reason for loose vagina. Gravity is kicking in, which is why you need to exercise more.
- Multiple Births –Particularly consecutive births, thereby not giving your pelvic floor muscles a chance to tighten back up again.
- Other Reasons – Other things can affect your vaginal muscle, like surgery or severe medical conditions.
When any of these factors come into play, the effects include:
- Urinary and/or fecal incontinence.
- Severe chronic pain syndromes, such as vulvodynia.
- Pelvic organ prolapse and/or defecatory dysfunction.
- Sensory and emptying abnormalities of your lower urinary tract.
Apparently, this is not what really bothers most women the most. Feelings of lower self-confidence, feeling self-conscious, and the feeling of constraint to do your best in bed may also get in the way.
In other words, over time, your vagina
loses its elasticity due to various factors, and this could affect your overall function down there. Thankfully, there are options available to help you restore the area down there back to its glory days through vagina tightening procedures.
What are these helpful options, you ask? Read the succeeding sections all the way to the end, so you can learn more about them.
3. Kegel Exercises: Your Pelvic Muscles’ Best Friend and Number One Defender
Are you looking for the simplest way on how to tighten your vagina? Then no need to look further and pay for expensive vagina tightening procedures. Believe it or not, this technique is something you can do anytime and anywhere, literally.
It goes by the name of Kegel exercises, named after the doctor who created them.
Kegel exercises help tighten and strengthen pelvic floor muscles, which support your uterus, bladder, rectum and small intestine. This is also an effective way to strengthen your PC muscles, which were affected by many of the factors mentioned above.
How to Do Kegel Exercises
Follow these steps to do your Kegels the right way:
- Identify your pelvic floor muscles. These are the muscles you used to stop your urine.
- You can do Kegels sitting, standing or when you are on your back. The beauty of these exercises is that you can do them anywhere without anyone even knowing.
- Once you’ve located your PC muscles, contract these muscles and hold for five to 10 seconds.
- Do this three to five times a day daily.
As you go along with this routine, increase the duration of your contractions in increments of five. Don’t forget to breathe normally, and don’t hold your breath. The good thing about this exercise is that you can do it anytime you want to and no one will even notice.
Aside from Kegels, there are other ways on how to keep it tight down there through strengthening and toning exercises, which you will learn about below.
4. Ben Wa Balls: The Kegel Weights for Vaginal Tightening Exercises
You probably know them as love balls, kegel balls or even pleasure balls. Known as ben wa balls, these ancient vaginal strengtheners and sensation stimulators is an effective tool in working out your pelvic floor muscles.
Ben wa balls
are silicone-coated balls that come in pairs and are connected by a string. This could be useful, especially when you feel that kegel exercises are not enough to tighten your vaginal muscles.
How to Use Ben Wa Balls
- Lay flat on your back for more comfort.
- Insert ben wa balls into your vagina. You can also use lubrication to make it easier for you to insert the balls.
- Since the balls have weight, use your pelvic floor muscles to keep the balls in place.
- In return, pelvic floor muscles increases firmness of vaginal tissues and allow the vaginal walls to go back to its original state.
- Do this for 15 minutes first then eventually increase the duration.
- Remove the balls by coughing or standing up.
5. Vaginal Cone Weights: Another Solution to Your Loose Vagina Condition
Aside from ben wa balls, there is another type of vaginal weights you can use to make sure that your area down south is in its best shape.
Say hello to vaginal cone weights.
Vaginal cone weights are type of weights that strengthen your sexual muscles. Many doctors prescribe this tool to prevent weak bladder and treat urinary incontinence and leakage.
Here’s how you can use vaginal cone weights:
- Use the weights in a standing position.
- Insert the cone deep into your vagina. If this is your first time, use the lightest weight cone then try different weight levels as you get used to it.
- Contract your pelvic floor muscles for one minute to keep the cone in place.
- With the cone inside, do 10 kegels three times a day to strengthen those muscles.
Make sure to continuously increase the weight of your vaginal cone until you are having a hard time holding it inside your vagina for one minute. Once you found the right weight, keep the vaginal cone in place for 10 minutes.
6. Try Exercises That Focus on Your Pelvic Muscles
Ben wa and vaginal cone weights could help in strengthening your pelvic floor muscles and tighten your vagina. However, there are instances when you don’t need equipment to work on your PC muscles.
In that case, try yoga and Pilates.
Aside from keeping you fit and allowing you to focus on yourself, these exercises incorporate your pelvic floor muscles and strengthen your core muscles to tighten the vaginal area. By keeping your pelvic floor muscles tighter, you are able to combat vaginal looseness and increase the sensation down south.
Combine this with Kegel exercises and you can surely say goodbye to a loose vagina.
Aside from tightening and strengthening pelvic floor exercises, there herbal firming techniques you can try too. The succeeding sections will tell you about vagina tightening home remedies.
7. Make Your Vagina Tighter With Apple Cider Vinegar
Did you know that you can tighten your vag using vinegar, particularly apple cider vinegar or ACV? The idea may not sound appealing, but this simple remedy could do a lot down there.
This is because vinegar contains anti fungal and antibacterial properties, which help restore your vagina’s natural pH levels. This characteristic is crucial in case you want to know how to make your vag taste good. It also helps contract vaginal tissues, which makes you tighter down there. The best part is vinegar is among the natural solutions you can resort to when it comes to vagina tightening.
How to Tighten Your Vag with Vinegar
- Orally –Dilute a teaspoon or two of apple cider vinegar with water and honey. You can also use ACV in meals that require vinegar. The effects may take longer, but this is a safe and sure way to help you tighten your vagina.
- Vinegar Bath –Add two cups of apple cider vinegar in a tub filled with water. Soak yourself for 30 minutes as you listen to a soothing music.
8. Aloe Vera: Another Home Remedy for a Loose Vagina
Do you have aloe vera at home? If none, perhaps now is the right time to consider planting one.
Aloe vera is known for its many health and skin care benefits. Believe it or not, it can also be your partner when it comes to vaginal tightening. The reason: its tightening ability.
This herb contains essential vitamins and minerals that allows collagen repair and provides your body with more elastic. These components could help increase your skin’s elasticity, thereby makes your skin tighter. This is also the reason why it is among the vagina tightening favorites.
All you have to do is to mix one tablespoon of aloe vera gel to one cup of water. Give your vagina a steam bath to bring the tightening effects to your body.
9. Give Yourself and Your Vag a Mint Leaves Steam Bath for Tighter Vagina
Speaking of steam bath, here is another ingredient you can use: mint leaves.
Mint leaves contain astringents and antioxidants that are effective in tightening your vaginal walls. The best way to enjoy these properties is by giving yourself a steam bath.
How to Do a Minty Steam Bath
Use the following steps to make a minty steam bath:
- Boil mint leaves in boiling water. Once you smelled the aroma, turn off the fire and let it cool.
- Pour the mint mixture in a bucket-like container that allows you to sit over. Make sure that the temperature of the water is something you can tolerate.
- Sit on the container for 15 minutes and allow the mint leaves to penetrate inside your body.
It would also help if you are relaxed during the steam bath since relaxed vaginal muscles makes it easier for the steam to enter your vaginal canal and provide a better cleansing and tightening process.
The bottom line is you can only keep your vaginal muscles healthy and strong through proper diet and exercise, which leads you to the next tip.
10. A Healthy Diet a Day Keeps Vaginal Looseness Away
Aside from giving your vag a steam bath, it won’t hurt if you include healthy foods in your daily diet.
Keep in mind that a healthy diet is essential to keep the muscles in your body strong. You need to feed your muscles correctly to ensure their growth and repair, including what’s down there. Therefore, make sure you have the following in your kitchen pantry:
- Lean meats, which provide protein,an excellent muscle builder.
- Fresh or frozen fruits.
- Fresh or frozen vegetables.
- Carbohydrates, like whole grains.
- Nuts and seeds in moderation.
A healthy diet and regular exercise goes a long way, but for a bit more help, try an herbal female product like Provestra
libido enhancement to have more fun in your sex life
. Let’s say you are looking for ways on how to tighten your vag overnight. All of the exercising and food techniques will work; however, it may take some time before you see the difference down there.
In that case, the succeeding sections will tell you about more ways to tighten your vagina through medical intervention.
11. Consider Vagina Tightening Creams to Tighten Your Girly Parts
Did you know that there are various tightening creams like V-tight gel that promise to fix looseness of the vagina? Before you splurge on this, it is important that you understand what vagina tightening creams are and how does it work.
The primary purpose of tightening creams is to tighten not just your vaginal walls but also the surrounding skin. The reason why it is popular is because among the solutions on how to tighten vag lips, this one is the least invasive with minimal side effects. Consequently, you get amazing orgasms
and gets stimulated easily during sex.
Still, the question remains: is it effective?
The answer is it depends. Vagina tightening creams could work, but the challenge is finding the brand that works for you best. In that case, it’s a trial and error.
Here are tips in finding the tightening cream for you:
- If available, try vagina tightening creams in trial packages before investing in large tubes.
- Ask recommendations from family and friends as to what creams to try.
- Watch out for any adverse reaction and discontinue use immediately.
- Read reviews about the product you intend to purchase.
It is importantto pay attention to the tiniest details to minimize side effects and possible issues in the long run.
What if this doesn’t work? Read the next sections to learn more about your options, although these solutions may carry a hefty price tag.
12. Vaginoplasty: Your Surgical Solution to a Loose Vagina Situation
Do you want to strengthen your vaginal tissues quickly? Then this solution might be the one you are looking for.
Vaginoplasty is a surgical procedure that tightens your vagina due to aging and vaginal childbirth. The doctors operate on your genital organ to make the muscles down there tighter.
The question now is does this work?
Vaginoplasty is not a permanent solution to loose vagina. Keep in mind that the various factors that causes this condition and therefore, constantly exposing yourself to these factors could loosen the muscles over time. There is also a possibility that sexual sensation may not change, contrary to what other people are claiming.
Consequently, there are risks involved, such as:
- Allergic reactions to the anesthesia.
- Infection, ongoing pain and scarring.
- Permanent changes in sensation down south.
Choosing a surgeon might be tricky, since there are many individuals who claim to be experts in something, despite their lack of experience. The budget is another factor to consider, since the procedure costs between $4,500 and $9,000, excluding other fees like consultation fees and transportation expenses.
In case you are wondering if this procedure is covered by insurance, the answer is, it depends. If the purpose for such procedure is medically necessary, such as existence of a congenital condition, then it could be covered by your insurance company. Otherwise, you might need to break your piggy bank for this.
13. How to Tighten Vag Lips with Labiaplasty
Let’s say vaginal looseness is not an issue, but you get conscious with the appearance of your labia. Brace yourself. There is a procedure dedicated for that and it goes by the name labiaplasty.
Labiaplasty is a plastic surgery on the labia or the lips surrounding your vagina. The primary purpose of this procedure is to change the appearance of the labia. It could be the shape, size, or correcting an asymmetry on the lips. This can also be performed on the labia major or the outer vaginal lips, or labia minor or the smaller, inner vaginal lips.
This could cost you around $3,000 to $6,000, depending on the doctor, location, and other expenses. Just like vaginoplasty, check with your insurance company if they cover this type of procedure.
These procedures could work, although there is a possibility that it won’t suit your body well. Also, there is an issue on the use of scalpel to perform these procedures, thereby increasing your risk. The good news is that there are other solutions and procedures available without the need for traditional scalpel.
What are these vaginal rejuvenation and designer vaginaprocedures? Check out the next sections.
14. Become a Virgin Once Again Through Revirgination
Statistics show that women lose their virginity
at 17.4 years old. Although the number of virgins
in the United States is increasing, there are still many who lost it even before marriage.
If you belong to the non-virgin side, then there is a solution for you: revirgination.
The first time you had sex, the hymen or the thin tissue at the entrance of your vagina breaks, which causes the bleeding. Through revirgination, a surgery called hymenoplasty will repair the hymen and mimic the virginal state, that state where you were still inactive in bed.
Despite the good intentions, revirgination is among the controversial cosmetic vaginal procedures questioned by many, particularly those with strong beliefs on virginity.
15. Amplify the Sweet Spot Down South with G-Spot Amplification
You know how important your g-spot is. Once turned on and stimulated properly, it could send you to a different dimension. This is because the g-spot is a highly erotic spot and extra sensitive, which makes the experience more pleasurable when tickled properly.
However, there are women who claim that they are unable to feel sensuous, or they experience limited sensations down there. This is where g-spot amplification could be of help to you.
How G-Spot Amplification Works
This is how G-spot amplification works:
- Amplifies the g-spot for better stimulation and arousal.
- A doctor injects collagen or cosmetic filler injection in the front wall of your vagina. This extra collagen helps increase pleasure in the area, particularly your g-spot.
- Each shot lasts for three to six months.
Some say this works, while there are others who doubt this kind of procedure. Also, you may need regular shots in order to maintain sensation and extra stimulation in your g-spot. However, there are others who question the efficacy of this procedure. At the same time, this procedure will cost you approximately $1,550 per shot.
Here’s the Best Advice When It Comes to Vaginal Tightening
All of these 15 procedures and techniques will work in keeping your area down there tight and functioning. However, here is something you should remember before putting everything in your own hands: talk to a doctor or surgeon.
She will be able to explain the risks and endless possibilities, and at the same time, help you findthe appropriate solution for your issue down south. Discuss about the long-term risks, benefits, and other alternatives to help you get your vagina back on track.
The bottom line is when it comes to vagina tightening, make sure you explore your options. If one doesn’t work for you, move on to the next – and if all else fails, be sure to talk to our doctor
about more options. You don’t have to suffer with this problem any longer.