Having Trouble Reaching Orgasm?
Men can reach their climax faster than females. Although females can experience multiple orgasms, the truth is, it can still be very difficult to climax on their part. What you see in films and read in articles that women can reach orgasm without too much effort; this is just not the case. This is why many women tend to fake their orgasm just to please the ego of their men.
There are two ways wherein a woman can achieve orgasm. According to Sigmund Freud, the pioneer of psycho-analysis, there are two ways of achieving an orgasm, vaginal orgasm and the clitoral orgasm. Most people find it hard to differentiate these two when they are already in the act of achieving climax.
The inability to reach orgasm is called anorgasmia. This is common to women who are in their late 20s to 40s. Most of the time, it can be psychological due to stress, lack of positive self-perception, inexperience, inability to communicate with your partner during sex , lack of foreplay, intake of medication, or due to poor circulation.
If you're having problems achieving an orgasm one reason is you're not simply up to it. The lack of desire to perform sex is one of the major reasons why women never get an orgasm. One way of going around this is by taking female libido enhancement pills like Provestra. This increases sexual desire and helps women enjoy sex more.
Most women achieve orgasm through clitoral stimulation while some can only reach orgasm through penetration by stimulating the G-spot. Whether it is vaginal or clitoral, an orgasm should feel good and enjoyable. The question is if a woman cannot achieve orgasm, are they sexually abnormal?
A woman may reach climax or not; either way they are not considered to be sexually abnormal. Difficulty reaching orgasm is common, and is something you can overcome. Here are some methods that can help you achieve that Big "O":
- Relax. Stop thinking about your body or what your partner thinks about you. You just have to release all those negative thoughts and enjoy your time.
- Lubricate. Inadequate lubrication causes pain, decreasing the pleasure felt by women. Using lubricants can be an easy way of solving this but applying them before sex could destroy the moment. Using a libido supplement like Provestra female libido enhancement pills naturally stimulates your vagina to increase lubrication. Taking this pill before slipping into bed helps you increase lubrication without the use of cumbersome jellies or lotions.
- Be adventurous. Satisfy your sexual fantasies -- but consult first with your partner!
- Hormone balance. Hormones play a major role in all of the major body processes including our sexuality. They can affect the amount of lubrication and more importantly the woman's mood. Using a female libido enhancement pill such as Provestra helps women maintain optimum hormonal balance. Other benefits of using Provestra natural supplements include regular less painful periods, reduced hot flashes, less mood swings and more intense orgasms.
- Know your body. You should touch yourself and find out what gives you pleasure. You'll never know if you want it hard and fast or slow and soft unless you experiment. You should also know where your G-spot is. It is behind the pubic bone, approximately 1.5 to 2 inches inside the vagina. There are also other erogenous sites that some women can achieve orgasms with just a touch such as the breasts, neck, belly button, and many more.
- Let him help you. You have to tell him what you want and how you want it. He is eager to know what will give you the maximum pleasure immediately rather than making him experiment leaving you unsatisfied.
- Help yourself. If the penetration is not giving you enough, do not hesitate to reach down and stimulate yourself. There is nothing wrong with this. Your man will even be thankful for it.
- Do not skip the foreplay. It will take a longer time for women to achieve orgasm than men. Foreplay is a good warm up for you to act sexually.
- Exercise. It is not just good for the heart but it can also benefit your sex life. Proper exercise can improve circulation in your body and release endorphins (happy chemicals) which can improve your mood and decrease pain. A regular 15 minute walk is enough to get that blood flowing efficiently.
Sexual intimacy should be enjoyed by both partners and what better way to enjoy the moment than by achieving an orgasm. If for some other reasons, you still find it hard to achieve orgasms, using Provestra natural supplements can help women reach their orgasm and look forward to their next intimate encounter.